a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

so very tired

Did Critical Mass tonight, we rode all over the city. Near the end of the ride some fuckhead truck driver decided he'd try and scare some bikers or something and swirved right into the middle of the ride almost running down a few of us before speeding off past us. Fucking people can be hella stupid sometimes.

I just finished about half the work of formatting the new issue of the Radical. This month since it's May this is the Haymarket issue, many good things in this one; also it's probably the most overtly Anarchist issue to date. The priests at my parish don't want me putting copies of the zine out on the info rack. Vancouver is generally a very conservative archdioces though so I try not to take it as more than it is.

In other news I have a new gameboy. I went out and got an SP so that I could have something to keep me occupied on the way down to LA next month. Also since my nes finally gave up the ghost I've been trying to find a new outlet for me video gaming. Sure there are emulators but it's just not the same, and since they have been releasing nes games for SP I figured this would be a good investment. On the other hand though I have become addicted to "Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap" a few days ago I spent most of the day playing and I didn't even notice until I looked up at the clock and found that four hours had passed. Needless to say I am trying to limit when and how often I play.

My body is completely spent from bicycling all day.

Another good thing that's happened: DJ, one of my best friends, doesn't have cancer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home