a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

very belated

It would seem that I've been away from this blog for a lot longer than I had originally planned.

A lot's happened mostly just being caught up in the married life, but also I got work on a website, it's an online support community for people with mental illness. I'm waiting on the very final version of my CD and planning the next one. I started and then neglected a blog for wedding and honeymoon photos and I got a patronage as a musician, I get money enough for my wife and I to live on and a work space provided that I am making and recording music. It's pretty exciting and a real morale boost to know that someone out there believes enough in my music that they'd pony up that kind of cash.

I went looking at a studio space yesterday in East Van and it looked good it was already sound proofed and seemed a reasonable rent. I'm still looking but nothing else has really come up in the past couple of days It would be nice to set up in a place with more direct light but anywhere else would need to be soundproofed and well lets just wait and see how things turn out.

Right now I've got to go and get some work done hopefully I'll have more to say soon... as in sooner than the last time I said anything like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

dude, loooooong time no talk. I got your comment on my basically defunct blog the other day. I'll try and dig up that mess of a rant for you if I can. Also, my emal is robert.quinn@mail.mcgill.ca

I'm home in May, let's please hang out.

Rob.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home