a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I said it and now I did it!

So you know how a couple of posts ago I said I might move to a new location with more specifically musical intentions...

well I just started that new blog here I plan on keeping this one up but I'm not certain if or how often I'll be updating it. I'll probably keep posting here occasionally since there's advantage to having a personal blog but only time will tell.

ok so go to http://wiresource.blogspot.com/ and tell everyone you know to go there too. Also if you have electronic musical instruments that you want reviewed send them to me and I'll review them.

Also, give me all your money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home