a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

escape dreams

I had all these prison escape dreams last night. Seriously that's all I can remember dreaming about, I must have had four or five of them in a row. I's have this one and I'd kind of wake up and then I'd go back to sleep and have another and it just kept on like that. The last two or three were really memorable, one of them was a POW escape dream where I was in a POW camp in Germany durring the second world war and I had two friends on the inside with me and we were all trying to get out. The dream ended with one of my dream war buddies suicide bombing a suply train and there was this sweeping crane shot at the end which showed the German Alps and there was closing credits and all kinds of things. The next dream I was back in a POW camp but I couldn't get out and so I was balled up and huddling in one corner trying to think of how I'd get out and then this woman came up to me with this desk and started asking me to say a few words in rememberance of this girl I'd never known. The vary last one was the strangest for sure. I was watching this guy with a mowhawk going nuts inside some kind of wooden box full of debris and it was leaking large ammounts of water. Eventually I realised that the box was moving along in these tunnels like a strange falling apart subway or something. Then it came to a stop in the tunnels and the box had no real way of getting moving again but still we couldn't get out because to do thatwould somehow mean certain death (I think there was something dangerous in the tunnels). I got up after we were taken in the box to some kind of station and there were all these red monsters or demons which were made out of red cloth and one of them was smoking a cigar. I knew when I woke up from that one that it was time to get out of bed.

strange strange strange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home