a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

that flu goin round

sick. I've been sick almost since I got home, it gets lonely bein ill in the summer when no one wants to visit you because you're sick and there's nothing to do but surf the web in your underwear and drink oj and vitamins. I have work coming soon what with the zine and all but the soonest I can do anything about it is Sunday until then I guess I could go about revising an article for the IWW or I could transcribe another one for them but what I really want to do is be a big baby and lay on the couch and moan with a blanket and some gingerale or lemonade only it's not as much fun when there's no one arround to be the recipient of my crankiness.

I'll probably go to bed really early because there's just nothing else to do.

*whine*


*groan*

*sniffle sniffle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home