a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

back home in Vancouverland

So I spent a month in Los Angeles without getting sunburnt at all and living in a house where a number of people came down with a rather viscious cold and didn't get sick then not even a full day off the train I get sunburnt on both my shoulders and am feeling like I am going to hate being alive tomorrow if this sore throat gets any worse.

I guess that's just the way it's got to be though.

Listening to Joseph Spence and downloading lots of pictures to be used in coming issues of the Radical.

I expect to get the edits on Thursday and have issue 9 ready to go to press on Canada Day.

Fuck I hope I don't get sick or if I do I hope that I'll be ok enough tomorrow to find my way around the UBC campus. the War Rersisters Support Campaign are holding a public forum tomorrow afternoon and I said to Sarah that I would be there.

I watched this really cool movie tonight it's called Smitherens I got it for 2 dollars at videomatica before I went to LA I like previously viewed tapes sometimes you can find some real gemms.

I got my tax refund and since I didn't spend almost any money in LA I have a lot of cash to take with me east this msakes me really happy because I won't have to impose on my friends and family more than I have to.

I feel like ass right now so I am going to go to bed... maybe I can get someone to come over tomorrow with some neocitron or some dayquill or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home