a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

good bye internets

Tomorrow is the last of the month and that means that I'll likely be without this delightful series of tubes known as the internets. My upstairs housemate is leaving and taking the modem and router and cable TV with her. I'll be moving as well in the coming weeks leaving the house of anger and moving into Samaritan House where there's internet, friendly people, low cost of living and neighbours who like my music and don't care when I play it.

If I have no new posts for a while it's because things are in transit. I'll also be working hard on getting the zine done on time. I've spent probably three hours on it tonight, eyes hurt and I'm feeling punchy. The Damned are a good band to edit to so are Eric's Trip and Guided by Voices.

I'm about ready to collapse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home