a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Empire of Crime

I recorded a CD of electro-accoustic noise with my friend British Mark a few years ago. The project was called The Empire of Crime after a line in the film The Last Testament of Dr. Mabuse by Fritz Lang. for a long time this music has been near-totally unavailable (I don't even have a copy of the CD any more). But then I found out from Mark that he has put one of the tracks up on his web page I'm putting the link here incase you're interested in hearing some of the other sorts of music I make. http://www3.telus.net/simiapath/

One day I'd like to get both the Sackcloth and Ashes CD and the Empire of Crime CD burned in a batch large enough to sell them out of my guitar case but until then this might be the best you're likely to get.

enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Ola amigo,

sorry about the no call tonight. I can't seem to find your number. Can you please re-send it to me?

As for tomorrow, I am free but hella broke. I can't afford dinner out. I'd love to hang at some point though. Will there be cover at this gig your friend is playing?

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home