a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Monday, March 26, 2007

I have a problem

either that or a very interesting passtime.

Have you ever been to craigslist sites in other countries? Have you ever just gone online to see what kinds of stuff people give away in the free section? I was just on the LA craigslist site and man they give away the best shit down there. Why can't people ever give away good stuff up here or why is it that I just don't know about it? After I finish blogging about this I'm going to see what I could get for free if I lived in Tel Aviv.

The weather outside today was a Godsend! I rode my bike along the seawall to work and picked up a DVD collection of Fritz Lang's Dr. Mabuse films there's three of them on one DVD. Not the Last Testament of Dr. Mabuse unfortunatly that one is my favourite but I've got three of the other ones now. I also went to this new thai place next door and got some really awsome noodles.

On my way home I got some MASSIVE GUAVA JUICE and red bean cakes at TnT and have just spent a bunch of time surfing the free sections. I met the dude who I'm opening for on Friday, he's cool, I'll have to try and find some CD sleves so I can take some copies of my album to sell.

for now I'm going to see what's for free in Tel Aviv and listen to Wall of Voodoo...


... Israeli Craigslist sucks nothing free in Jerusalem, Haifa, or Tel Aviv. I'm dissappointed but not completely surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home