a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Monday, March 19, 2007

no more nights in the house of anger

So today was trhe long anticipated moving day. and it took considerably less time than I had anticipated. My mom had arranged for a friend of hers with a van to help me out, though I had no idea when she told me this that the van was a full on moving van! I got everything moved in one go and now I'm settling into my new room at Samaritan House. Sadly I missed church today and vespers the yesterday night. I really intended to be ant one of the two but I got there late yesterday and slept through my alarm this morning but I'm moved! And to make things that much easier my agro-roommate got her fiancee (who's a really decent guy) to ask me if he and T could move in that day, I told him I still had to clean the room out because the land lady had advanced me my damage deposit and I didn't want to be a slacker about it but he told me that his old lady really wanted to move in that day and they would clean the room themselves I accepted, gave him my key, lent him my vacuum and told him to give me a call when he'd have a free afternoon so I could come back and pick it up, I'm thinking I might also take my garbage can which I left in the washroom though I might just let them keep that too. I'm just so happy to knock the dirt from those shoes and move into the worker. I played guitar for the first time in six months, I mean really played held nothing back and just belted it out, it felt so good. Apparently Sarah here has got me a gig playing a benifit for War Resisters on the 3oth, I'll post the info soon, I need to get it and it will go up on both blogs. Right now I'm just so pleased with my new diggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home