a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

go lent!

tentacles for dinner.

tentacles for breakfast.

I'm in Revelstoke right now visiting my pops. It's a hard place to keep the lenten fast particularly the no-meat part. This is a great town to visit but I wouldn't want to live here, working on a chap book for a poet I met last year in LA. I'm using a wireless connection from someone elses appartment. go internet!

I'll be back in Vancouver in time for Bright Week, looking forward to eating steak. Have a great Easter weekend everyone.

-Chris

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

let's hang when you get back. Hey, would you be interested in coming to see strike anywhere with me? They play may 6th.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

there will be hanging... and out... ok who are strike anywhere and how much will tickets be? inquiring minds want to know.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

strike anywhere... hmmm... sweet political punk band. Check them out on myspace at www.myspace.com/strikeanywhere

tix are around 20 bux at richards on richards, or buy on ticketmaster for around 27.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I gotta say, every time I read "tentacles", my brain sees "testicles" for a brief moment... not sure what that says about me.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, meaaaaat. for lunch today i ate huge chunks of ham w/ goat cheese, just because i could. was it ever tasty!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

I had steak and french fries for dinner tonight with left over boulliabase... mmmmm boulliabase... it's so tasty I don't even know how to spell it.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home