a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

recording!

http://www.cluborlov.com/ClubOrlov/ConfSlides/index.html

the above link I nabbed from Larry Gambone's blog http://porkupineblog.blogspot.com/

it's a powerpoint thing about the collapse of the American empire compared to the collapse of the USSR, fascinating stuff you should check it out.

in other news today I went back into the studio to work on my next CD, The Autobiography. I'm working on this with an old friend of mine who's become a professional music producer and plays keyboards in Front Line Assembly. It's really great to be working with him on this, I can remember when we were both just kids, pretentious as fuck and spending our weekends high at all ages shows at Seylinn Hall. How far we've both gone from then. I don't know how long this one is going to take but it will be a lot shorter than the preious CD which btw if you want copies of I can send them by mail or something, that or you could stop me in the street and ask me to get you one. I have no website, myspace, distribution, I'm burning them at home so really it's pretty fucking ghetto right now and I don't know when that'll change. I'll have copies of the first CD at the gig tomorrow...

its such a psain in the ass to hand write all the stuff on the cd sleves I'm going to do this instrumental album differently, I'll probably sit on it for a while and then get it professionally pressed in small batches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home