a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

electric mayhem

so my synth and sequencer came in the mail today. I'm excited... making sounds, playing notes... tweaking dials, plugging things in. it's all very exciting, but what good is it with no one to jam with? It's all very lonely sometimes. I have all these songs written and learned on guitar and I'm ok at playing keyboard and there is a lot of gear in my room now but I'm not a one man band, at least I don't really want to be.

My head's full of ideas but they're all my ideas I like tem better when combined with other people's. I'm going to be bringing my electric guitar back with me from North Van after the 22nd and that could be ok but it would be really awsme to put all of this stuff to use.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I hears ya on the lonely front. How's things guy? Haven't heard from you in aaaaaaages.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

Hey Josina. thanks for the offer to help I'm much obliged. don't orry about the prnting it's not to pricey.

I heard about your trip. Switzerland or sweeden... one of those "sw" countries. Cabaret Voltaire too??

I'm jealous

have fun
and bring back bootlegs or souveniers!!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home