a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Monday, August 27, 2007

take action against the police

On August 20th a Union leader stopped members of the Quebec provincial police dressed as black bloc Anarchists from inciting a riot at the anti-spp protests the footage below was taken at the scene. Below that is a way to take action to let our politicians know that this can not go on. As citizens of an allegedly free country we have the right to voice our dissent without fear of reprisal or police attempts to discredit our movements. Please take a moment to write parliment, and share this with others.



I have written to Prime Minister Stephen Harper urging him to investigate what happened in Montebello, and if there were undercover police officers trying to incite violence.

To join me, go to http://www.rightoncanada.ca

Click this link to take action now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home