a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, December 14, 2007

This stuff is fucking hardcore plus some kind of update on my life.



--
In the past month lots has been happening. Yvonne and I thought about moving to Hornby Island and start a Catholic Worker Farm. The Christmas Issue of the Christian Radical came out online and is sitting in a big unstapled pile in my room waiting to be assembled and placed around the city I bought a rare vintage bicycle which is hard to find new wheels for (probably why I got it cheap) and Yvonne and I have goten engaged!

A few other things happened but I don't really want to talk about them because they concern one of my best friends and it's upsetting to me also I've talked about it enough with individual friends as things were happening and I don't feel too hot about writing it all out.

In music news I'm going back into the studio next week to put down the final track on the CD and to start tweaking things with Jeremy, I'm also playing a gig for the War Resisters Support Campaign tomorrow (Saturday) night.

I'm kind of tired right now, I've been in transit all day coming home from visiting Yvonne's family on the island.

I like BC Ferries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

ENGAGED!!???!??!??!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!

Congrats!

Coffee any time soon?

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, coffee soon. give me a call or send me an e-mail to tell me when you're free.

peas
CR

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home