a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, April 18, 2008

new web-komiks

yes. I've been hard at work if by hard you mean writing poorly over images I found on my computer and on the internet and by work you mean updating it every night with one of them then yes, I have been one industrious amphibious mammal.

I have decided that I have enough pictures that I can make a fair go of things over there but who knows? When I started this blog I actually thought it would act as a journal of the one man revolution, instead it's turned into a cool sounding but infrequently updated shaddow of my former Live Journal blog.

Don't expect anything more exciting from this one, I don't.

As for these web-komiks I'm having fun and it's a pleasant reminder to me that I have a sense of humour at all. God willing this will go on at least until I've exhausted my supply of easily manipulated images. After that, well, we'll see...

go there... go there now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home