a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

grey sunny day redacted

I'm feeling in better spirits today and since my now deleted post I've thought better of myself for letting this upset me so much. Yes I want that synth, yes it'll take me more than a year if I have to buy it brand new and yes it can do everything I want it to (I should have said want rather than need in my previous post because the stuff I have already does everything I need it to do. My present situation is far from inadequate).

Anyway It's another amazing day and instead of sitting inside and bemoaning my financial situation I'm going to go out and enjoy myself. By yesterday evening the thing which depresed me the most wasn't my lack of funds, it was that I had wasted such a beautiful day indoors because I was making myself depressed.

I'm not going to do that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home