a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I never thought I'd see the day when I thought Furby's were cool



Each furby has 4 controls: mute, crash, loop and reset. The handle turns 8 cams which operate corresponding microswitches to create interesting rhythmic patterns. Part of the 'setting up' section at the beginning has been fast forwarded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

you know they banned these things from the Pentagon?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A71641

For real. They record.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home