a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I really love this quote

"The desire to rule is the mother of all heresies."

--St. John Chrysostom 4th Century CE

I want to write something about this quote however when I tried just now all I managed to do was expose my own sorry lack of knowlege about the things I wanted to write. Perhaps if I don't forget all about it I'll come back to this at a future date and try again to put my thoughts down but for now I'll just leave you with the quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home