a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

getting ready

so I've got a couple of hours before I split for Lost Angeles. It's exciting that I'm going to do this, I'm interning at the Catholic Worker in LA for a month. This year is all about travelling for me, in January I was in Ecuador, not I'm going to LA then about a month later I'll be on my way back east with stops in Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, New York, and Baltimore. I'm so grateful for the chance to do all this travelling. I can remember how I felt two years ago when all I wanted to do was go and see the world and get out of Van for a while. It was a bit of an impotent feeling because I had no way of travelling, no money, no people to visit or go with, and since I was in school I couldn't just pick up. I wanted to go someplace farther away than Victoria and for longer than a long weekend, now thank God I have that very opportunity. And in other news I uploaded a new Empire of Crime jam to the website http://www.lulu.com/empire-of-crime

it says that to get the CD it costs 5.50 but if you want to you can get the whole album for free by downloading the "sample"

don't know what else to write here right now. I'll try and update as often as I can over the coming month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home