a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, July 07, 2006

A Prayer for Joey Only

Oh Lord,
though he would dissapprove of this act of mine, though he would find it absurd or maybe offensive, the truth is that he needs you now more than ever in his life. Give him the courage and strength to bear the pain, the fear and the sickness which he finds himself in. Be present in his life through the kindness and compassion of close friends and loving family, through the frank honesty of excellent doctors and nurses and if it is his time and the balance of his life tips then welcome him home as one who tried in his own ways to do the most for the least and to give the unjust no peace.

in Jesus name
Amen

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rooney said...

Glad to hear it, and Thankyou.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home