a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baltimore

So I've been in Baltimore for the past couple of days. I arived on the 5th and will be here through to next Monday. This place is one of a kind. It's not a worker but there's lots to do. I have a regular internet connection here but I don't have the time to update this or really use the web as much as I have been used to. I've tried to write to friends as time permits but between hardcore gardening work and activism stuff it's been hard to find the time.

The house is on the grounds of a derelict cemetery and the folks here look after the place. The last two days I've been helping two other people here turn an old family plot into a new home for the community's eccinacia (sp?) patch. I have been writing in my book journal though and once I get a day of rest I'll ttry and post more. I have something for

thechristianradical.blogspot.com

which I'm going to post right now but anything requiring me typing lots will have to wait until a better time.

I'll have lots of stories to share when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home