a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

msn troubles 2006

periodically I get troubles with msn messenger. While I've been on the road msn has started giving me shit again. before I un-installed it it would only show 6 of the many contacts I have and despite attempts at re-installing it I am still having this problem. Perhaps it's time to switch to something else. but if you can't see me online anymore that's one very good reason for it.

Baltimore is good, lots of work to be done. despite this kind of being an unscheduled day of rest at the house I feel odd for not being at work doing something. I have posted a couple of reflections on the protest actions we've done since I arived and I'll be printing something about the community in the September issue of the radical.

one week just isn't long enough to stay here, or any of the places I've visited on this trip. I miss Barrett and Sarah, I wish I could have stayed longer in Ottawa and I really wish I had been able to stay at Saint Joes in NYC for longer than two nights. All of these places will haunt my memories until I can return and spend the time that is proper to each of them... it might take a while. With my hopes for the Living Bread CW I'll hapily have my hands full. I like traveling and the memories I have and friends I've made are so many blessings and honours to me but editing on the road is next to impossible this time around. I still havn't started to think about the IWW newsletter nor have I had much real time to do but the most basic of web stuff since I left Westernville.

The Toronto Catholic Worker is on vacation time and I might be one of only a small handful of people at the house once I get there, God willing I will be able to get my other zine work done there. And the next time I go on the road I'm leaving the work of The Christian Radical at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home