a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

just... so... random...


toothpastefordinner.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

???!!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

thanks for the thought. I got to see them perform in LA last summer for free. If there's one thing that city has to commend itself (other than the CW and awsome mexican food) it's that the public library has a whole summer calendar of free or cheap events that are unbelieveable. If I had been able to stay an extra week I could have seen The Inconvienient Truth accompanied by a special live presentation by Al Gore.

It's really cool to see that they're playing here in Van though $45.00 a ticket is a little steep even if it is Arlo.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home