a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

In this installment Chris Rooney thinks seriously about breaking his lease

I don't like living here. I don't like that it is in the middle of nowhere or that one of my room mates is really bitchy and I don't really like living in the same house as my other house mate. I don't enjoy coming home after work and I miss being near the ocean. I think I am going to start looking around and or giving serious thought to moving back into the condo my mom has in kits and paying her rent. The renovations are almost done on that place and while it also has it's problems I would be closer to work and I wouldn't have to live with a bitchy person who doesn't like me or care enough to talk to my face when she has a problem with me.

I think that if I were to give both my landlord and my room mates two months advance notice that would be more than enough time for them to find another tennant and would give me some time to find a room mate to rent that place of my mom's or to find another place to rent.

this buggs me to no end but I like feeling comfortable in the place I live and I don't feel comfortable here.

So, anyone looking for a place in February?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rooney said...

don't stay on the island, while it's staggeringly beautiul and you are surrounded on almost all sides by nearly pristine natural wilderness and great places like Tofino and the West Coast Trail it would be very hard to get to other places and a lot of the urban landscape of Van Island is really hurting. Besides lots of people would miss you at church here.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home