a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

burnt out

I just did a marathon zine editing session, four hours of tweaking, re-editing and fighting with an un co-operative printer. it's been printing really poorly for a few months and now it's goten to the point where the zine just doesn't look good enough to take to the print shop. Hopefully Mike will be able to print it at his place and then I can use that one to do the print run this month. uggh.

I had to re-construct the whole zine and I'll have to do it again tomorrow or the day after so that I can have both versions as word doc files (I keep them both in pdf and word)

Josina, those photos saved my ass this month, I used almost all of them and the ones I didn't use this month I plan on using in future issues. I'm so tired. I have to go to a clinic tomorrow at noon, I've got to sleep.

I'll e-mail the zine out tomorrow probably I made both editions.

sonic youth is really good 4:00am music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home