a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

coming home from Revlo-stoke

Every year I come out here and every year I intend on buying myself one of those Revlo ice cream bars. You know the ones, that thin layer of waxy fake chocolate covering some vanilla flavoured "icecream" which is probably a petrolium bi-product... anyway I always joke about that and every time I come out here I forget then this year I actually tried to remember to look for a place that sells them but I havn't seen a single one. Do they still make them? they were nothing compared to the fudgecicle but fudgecicle just doesn't sound like Revelstoke.

It's hard to keep the Orthodox fast out here, I thought I had told my dad thsat I was abstaining from meat and dairy but I must have forgotten, the dietary rules kind of went out the window of the greyhound over here (you try and find a bus depo between here and Calgary that caters to vegans and you will be s.o.l.).

This week's been good though I always enjoy visiting the old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home