a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

best concert ever

Oh shit I saw Joan of Arc tonight and it was one of the best live music events of my whole life. I've been waiting for these guys to come to Vancouver since they released The Gap back in 2002 I hope someone put stuff on youtube because that was amazing.

I think it made my week.

4 Comments:

Blogger miafrate said...

Cool. I saw them maybe in 1999 or 2000... I think it was the tour for their "Live in Chicago" album. I haven't been keeping up on them though. I think they're coming (or came) to Toronto. If I didn't miss them, maybe I'll check it out.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

Live in Chicago is one of my favourite of all their albums. I think they already came through Toronto but I could be mistaken. Usually when American bands come through Canada they travel east-west and either end their tours in BC or end the Canadian dates here. Of course you should go to their website to be sure. If you haven't missed their gig you definetly ought to go.

1:00 PM  
Blogger miafrate said...

I missed Dead Meadow a few weeks ago. Damn!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Chris Rooney said...

I've never heard of them. I'm going to check out their myspace if they have one.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home