a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!

I need pictures!

I'm serious if I don't get any artwrk for the coming issue I will be forced to make a zine without any at all...

come to think of it, perhaps I can make that work. If the next issue has no artwork in it perhaps it would inspire people to send stuff in for the next issue?

on a somewhat related note my room mate has just raised a question I sometimes ask myself as well; does anyone actually read this blog?

It's hard to tell since the software is so much different than Live Journal in that there's no friends page or communities or anything like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home