a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ahmadinejad takes Bush to task over his profession of faith

Doubtless you're well aware that the President of Iran has sent GWB a letter and in so doing has broken a diplomatic silence that has remained between the Presidents of the US and Iran for almost 30 years.

Thanks to this wonderful internet of ours I have mamaged to find a link to the complete transcript of the letter

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/world/0605/transcript.lemonde.letter/index.html

If you havn't read it yet for yourself I would strongly reccomend it, The president of Iran takes a very interesting stance, one which I havn't seen used much. The substance of the letter focusses in large part on George Bush's professed Christianity and asks many hard questions of his faith.

I would be interested to find out what the official response to this letter has been and if anyone reading this has a link to anything regarding the American reaction to this letter please paste it in the comments section, I would be very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home