a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, July 07, 2006

let the tetris-fucking begin

oh man what a heavy couple of days.

Yesterday at 3 am I'm coming up the hill to my apartment and the crank on my bike breaks clean off! This is after a generally harried day of visiting friends some in much better health than others, I was also supposed to go see Frontline Assembly because an old friend has recently joined the band but I was not in a good space to do that and decided to go on a bike ride instead.

Today I got up early and was running all over the place getting stuff done, I had to go out to Tsawwassen for dinner with my mom and brother, I did get to try the tandem bike I inherited from my grandma (sweet!) but over all the day has been bustling with nescessary activity.

I finally got to take a look at the assembled zine only to find to my horror that it is un readable! not only did it come out too faint but the pagination and paragraphing is fucked to the point that I'll have to do a lot of re-formatting and all the new art layout that I did for this issue is off center and so I have to go in and re-do all the pictures I put text in (probably just under half the zine is in this new format). Uggh. I have to go to Burnaby tomorrow to meet someone at 11:00am. I am really glad that I still havn't been able to sell my BMX without it my whole life would become much more troubled.

blah

I'll be happy when the zine is actually finished so that I can relax for a week or two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home