a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, July 07, 2006

people actually read this

I feel special. Until tonight and thanks to Jose and Michael I now know that a surprising number of people read this. Given that until today I was under the inpression no one read this at all the five or so comments I've recieved from random people is a very surprising number indeed!

I am really pleased that you are reading this whoever you are.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hey Chris,

unable to find your email, so I'll comment here.

let me retool my essay a bit. I wrote from my head and the essay has not been edited yet.

And yes, my uncle was GD. Thankfully, he left that organization a long while
ago, but he's still stuck in the occultist mindset, which makes
conversation... interesting. And highly unproductive.

I'll send you a .doc of the essay when it's cleaned up.

Cheers,
Rob

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home