a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

grumble grumble

Life in Tsawwassen sucks, I don't like feeling stranded in the ass end of southern BC. I need to find lodgings in the city and soon. It's hard to do work here and it's even harder to get around when everything is at least an hour away by bus. I'm tired of living out of my backpack and I am really tired of not having a room of my own.

On a positive note I went to the Old Catholic parish in town and attended their Sunday mass, it was really encouraging, I am going to start attending regularly, it's so nice to find a parish which seems a friendly as they do. It actually reminds me of the Jesuit parish I went to in LA, very positive and community oriented, I could get used to that.

I feel like going on about the other dissatisfactions in my life but there's not really any point to it, all it would accomplish would be to make me sound whiny and ungrateful and that's not the trip I want to be on right now, but I do wish I could get out more and meet more new people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home