a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

tired of the news

yup, that's right, in less than four years I've gone from apathetic and not caring about current events to being a self described "inveterate news junky" who would read internet news sites for hours on end and find it all engrossing, to being sick of the news and no longer really caring all that much. I have become jaded and bored and frustrated that the internets just don't serve up the goods so much any more. thank God the web has more to it than news websites or I'd probably never log on again... bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home