a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

zombies... I like zombies.

Calling classy zombies of all persuasions for a ...

! Gala Premiere Screaming of "Fido" ! A heartworming film about a boy and his pet zombie...

Thursday, March 15th; show up at 6:30pm SHARP! Paramount Theatre (Burrard and Smithe) - sophistication neon style! Zombies get in free! Hot zombie starlets, suave zombie fellas, and undead big-shots of all kinds are invited to this gala affair. If you're more inclined to be on the other side of the lens, then bring along a camera and a nosey-parker attitude - zombie paparazzi are invited as well, just to make things fair.

Lurch, bike, car pool or cab your way to the red carpet for the premiere Vancouver screaming of Fido, a homegrown Pleasantville-meets-The Power of Nightmares-with-zombies film (more info here: http://fidothemovie.com/ )

If you're coming from work, think day-to-night Barbie, but with more rotting. If you've been sitting in front of a computer all day then chances are you're already half-way there!

If you're unemployed then you should have no problems disguising yourself as an actor...adding zombie to the equation isn't really that much more of a stretch.

Try to keep your oozing to a minimum as the poor ushers at the Paramount don't get paid nearly enough to clean zombie goo from the seat upholstery.

email any querulous grunts and groans to zombiewalkvancouver@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home