a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

tiring newsletter

so I just finished making the newsletter I do for my union. I am packing it in. I have been dragging my heels about making it and it sucks not to get more help from the branch so I finished putting it together and wrote them to say that I've finished with it for now. lasty month there was nothing in it that had anything to do with us! I had to re-print things from the web just so there would be something to print.

this month I had to extend the deadline because only one person sent anything in on time.

I'm just griping right now but the truth is I'm in a tired sort of mood.

bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home