a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

right now it's yesterday

as I write this it's almost 2am here in Rome but you reading this it's 5pm yesterday in Vancouver.

Today as I was sitting fown to breakfast in the hotel I had an epiphany, the best band name I have ever come up with: OCTOPUS AND THE LEATHER BOUND TOMATOES that's right, can't step to that shit yo.

I went to the colliseum and the catacombs today, lots of photos. expect to see many pictures of Rome in the next issue of the zine. none of the catacombs though, can't take pictures there it bothers the dead wooooooooo. actually I think it damages the artwork on the walls, it was really rad to be there though.

1 Comments:

Blogger miafrate said...

hey i'm glad you're blogging while in rome! great hanging out w/ you in toronto.

m

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home