a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Monday, April 23, 2007

it's all about the Russians

getting ready for the zine. I'm hoping to have something ready in the next week. I keep missing Vespers recently but I've also been seeing people I havn't heard from in a year or more.

I got a whole lot of tapes today from a lady on the drive great music by Bad Brains and Helmet and Alice in Chains. Also got some good posters from beckwomans, that store's been around since I was born!

Also recently been listening to this http://www.rantradio.com/shows/newsreal/
it's kind of like democracy now vs. prison planet with a healthy dose of geek core and diatribe and the dude who makes this broadcast is from Vancouver... sweet.

argh. everything is in from writers for the zine and Karl's going to work on it presumably but I kind of hope it comes back in good time because I like making zines and this new deadline might mean I can take more time putting it together so I don't have to go agro for two days shutting myself in so it's ready on time.

just so you know there's going to be a lot of reprinted stuff this month... hope that changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home