a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I was a stock footage stoner

I'm eating a bag of masala peas for breakfast. They are way better then wasabi peas much more flavour and still nice and hot. mmmmmmm Masala Peas

It's 4:20 day today. I can remember being a kid in highschool and going to the hemp rallies. One year I went down there and ended up on the news without realising it. Then for the next five years or so whenever the local news reported on a hemp rally they would pull out this old footage of my 16 year old ass getting high. I wonder if they still use that footage or if they've goten more recent stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be followed by your past, eh?
I remember last year there was a hemp rally or conference/convention of some sort, and for a brief period of time, the granville skytrain station was a wall-to-wall sea of pot-smelling teenagers skipping school. it was like being in a whole other world. A very smelly world.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home