a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

City at night

I went out after work and took photos of the Downtown East Side tonight for the zine. I'm going to load them to my photobucket account soon and post some here. I'm really excited, this is going to be a really rad issue.

tired, I've been pulling a lot of late nights. Last night I got a lot of sleep though. I find that I get caught up with internet stuff and loose track of time. Perhaps limiting my online time would be a good thing to do. I'm sick of going to bed so late.

meh.

more tomorrow.

I have the next two days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home