a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

the moving continues!

so I've got most of my stuff into my new place. I'll be here for the next six months at the least, maybe longer but my lease is for six months. my room mates seem like good folk though I don't have internet of my own for a little while yet, I've spoken with my landlord about going in on wireless for he, myself and one other person, I hope to get that asap. Until then it's all about finding free wireless cafees and hot spots.

un packing is fun, I like my new room. also Sun Ra is terriffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home