a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have no phone

really though. I have no phone right now.

I'd been stalling on replacing the battery for a few months and then today it finally gave up the ghose. I guess it had been running on fumes for a lot longer than I figured, also the charger is fucked up from being on the road this last summer so I need to get one of those too. This means that for the next couple of days I will be rather hard to get hold of. I'll change my answering machine message to let folks know but I don't think I'll be able to get to the telus store until wednesday afternoon. you can reach me by e-mail, I'd suggest msn messenger but it seems I'm rarely on at the same time as anyone else these days and my work number is in my phone book which I can't access because it's on my phone.

Wow, there is a value to being a luddite which I kind of envy right now.

anyway if you're like most people I know you probably don't read this blog anyway but it's just about the only appropriate place for me to post this (the christian radical blog... maybe I'll xpost) anyway in the mean time it's probably going to be really tough to get a hold of me so you better just try and send me an e-mail I check all my accounts daily so I will get them.

or if you were really so inclined you could also comment in the blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home