a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

in this installment Chris Rooney bitches about losing his shit

Man am I glad that my day ended up getting better than it began. I know the title of this entry promises that I'm going to complain about having a crappy day but I'm kind of over that actually. Yah my day was pretty aggravating and I got shit all done except whining and stressing out over un important junk but it's really kind of cool how some people you can just talk to and it makes life better. I talked to my friend Brigit out on the Island and I'm not sure quite what it is, maybe just the way she is as a person but it's really nice and kind of grounding to talk with her. Also I talked to my Dad. I love talking with my Dad because we are both editors and writers so we can talk shop. He's going to e-mail me a bunch of photos of the Kootenays soon, I'm going to maybe do the Christmass issue on environmentalism.

hose pictures I took last night are great. I'm going to start re-sizing them tonight and putting words over top of them now that I got out of my shift at Spartacus and skipped my union meeting things are not so bad. I just needed a day to myself to rest up and take it easy. Tomorrow I hope to get my laundry done and find some good winter boots, maybe a solid pair of steel-toes. I havn't had a good pair of steel-toes in years. My last ones lasted me three years and then the leather started to break because I didn't take care of them. I'm going to have to learn how to treat boots right because this isn't something one should have to do more than a few times in ones life.

I'm actually really glad that it rained today, even though it sucked to be out in it it's always nice to sit in doors and write while the weather outside sucks.

I was giving my travel diary a glance a few days ago, perhaps I should think about typing it out and doing something with it. That pilgrimage I did this past summer was really something else and I was writing the whole time.

oh well, another rainy day perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home