a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I have a phone again!

big sigh of relief.

After two weeks of frustration and missed connections and appointments and social isolation I have a new cell phone!

it's the same phone number as before.

Thanks to everyone who stayed in contact with me over e-mail or in person it would have been a very hard two weeks without your friendship and communication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home