a journal of the one man revolution

The Revolution May Now be Synthesized

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a musician, blogger and peace activist. I live in Canada and I am a member of the Catholic Worker movement. I am not an Anglican but I no longer identify myself with Roman Catholicism and choose to worship through my art and in the Anglican church. I make industrial, experimental noise, and punk influenced blues.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

4 am rumblings

my typing hand is all numb and cold. I've decided to start work on a new CD. I hope to be able to record it once I've moved into Samaritan House, I have all the nescessary accoutrements: mandolin, guitars, amp, digital four track, jewsharp, microphones, other instruments I'm not afraid to play, and friends I could persuade to master my footage. I'll have something else too, more time and neighbours who like my music and encourage me to play it. All I need now is the grace of God that this actually happens and doesn't turn into a post about something that never takes place.

I'm not going to say much more other than it's going to be a covers album, I realised tonight that I know a lot of cover songs, a surprising number actually, I started playing them about 3am and I just finished a few minutes ago. I'm looking forward to moving into a place where I'll be able to actually make music without worrying about the neighbours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rooney said...

a little of both actually... thought rumblings. Though I suppose since I don't put nearly as much into my prose on this blog as you do with yours ramblings would work too. I really liked your latest vigniette by the way.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home